Not sure just yet that membership is for you?
This very limited, TRUE TRIAL membership may be just for you.
Kawartha Golf is pleased to introduce a brand new membership option for those looking for a true trial membership, no strings attached. We want to show you the full Kawartha experience, without needing to pay an Initiation fee.
The first 50 people to take advantage of this trial membership will enjoy 50 days of full golfing privileges for $500. This includes unlimited rounds of golf and use of the practice facilities. This is a “no commitment” membership. If at the end of your 50 days Kawartha has not kept your interest, and you do not wish to be a member, you may end your trial without any consequences. If you wish to become a full member, the fee paid will be used towards your full membership dues.
The start date for your 50-day trial can be anytime up to May 1st, or if you take advantage of this offer after May 1st (as long as there are still openings!) your start date can be up to 14 days from the date you sign up.
See what golfing at the “14th Best Place You Can Play in Canada” (Canadian Golf Magazine, 2016) can do for you!
Terms and Conditions
To apply, fill out THIS APPLICATION, indicating your start date (Opening Day or May 1st) and that you are applying to be a 50/50/500 Member. Then email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax 705-741-2916, or bring into the Administration Office.
- Fee is $500 plus HST.
- The start date for your 50-day trial can be anytime up to May 1st, or if you take advantage of this offer after May 1st your start date can be up to 14 days from the date you sign up.
- At the end of the 50-day trial your membership privileges will cease, but of course we'd hope that you will apply to become a full member. If you do, you need only pay the remainder of your membership dues (we'll apply the $500 you already paid), including your Entrance Allocation (for those 35 years of age or older as of January 1st, 2017).
- Once resigned, former members will be considered public players and will be allowed the 5 maximum pay-as-you-go rounds at the Pro Shop.
- Carts at Pro Shop are not included in the fee.
- You must not have been a member at Kawartha at any time last season.
- The program is not available to Junior Members. This trial opportunity applies to members 19 years of age or older as of January 1st 2017.
- Only 2 Reciprocal rounds at participating clubs may be used during the trial.
- There is no Food & Beverage minimum to spend during the trial.
- Members must keep a valid credit card on file at all times.
- Members must fill in an application and will be subject to all policies during their Trial membership.
50 Spots Only,